With fall upon us in full force, we’re making the most of every minute of festive fun. Looking for something to do this weekend? Topping the list of Bay Area happenings is the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival (Saturday, Sunday) & Great Pumpkin Parade (Saturday). The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and feel-good autumn splendor with gigantically enormous heavyweight champion pumpkins, smashing entertainment with four stages of stellar live music, everyone’s fave Great Pumpkin Parade, boo-tiful harvest-inspired crafts, tasty homestyle foods, premium wines, seasonal craft beer, pumpkin-infused ales, and artisanal cocktails.
- Sat-Sun | Oct 19-20 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Witness the humongous, mind-bending, Volkswagen-sized weigh-off champion pumpkin on display, plus, stare in awe at the mesmerizing and remarkably talented “Picasso of pumpkin carvers” sculpt and shape monster pumpkins into one-of-a-kind masterpieces.
- The Great Pumpkin Parade is Saturday, October 19th at Noon
- The organizers say the event is rain or shine – but always best to check their site just in case.
- Haunted House of Moss Beach | Fri | Oct 18 | 7:30pm – 11:00pm
- Haunting your souls for over two decades, the is a spooky, walk-through maze of terror. Please note, arrive early to avoid long lines. Only two people are allowed per tour. Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
- San Jose | Sat | Oct 19 | All Day
- Come enjoy this year’s special 10th Annual Dia de los Muertos Festival filled with live music, food, local artists, lowrider altars, over 100 vendors, and even Lucha Libre wrestling. Día San José is steeped in tradition, culture and featuring an amazing display of San José’s long history with its Mexican past, and has grown in attendance to over 4,000 attendees and continues to prosper.
- Sat | Oct 19 | 11:00am – 6:00pm
- This admission-free, day-long, family-friendly event recreates the beloved German fall celebration. Oktoberfest will include live entertainment, music, dancing, arts & crafts, Bier Garden with dozens of craft beers, wine, international music, Kinder Platz Kids Zone, gourmet food booths and over 40 vendors.
About Us: Rick and Suzanne Bell share a marriage and real estate partnership at COMPASSout of the Los Altos office, where they serve Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto, Mountain View and surrounding Silicon Valley and Bay Area communities, Rick and Suzanne deliver a diverse and unique skill set when assisting clients in the marketing of their homes.
We devote a great deal of our resources toward the production of superior marketing collateral, which is then promoted through a multitude of social media channels. Social media marketing can become complex very quickly and we believe that we can demonstrate how our expertise in this area is unique, compelling and adds significant value for our clients in the marketing of their homes.
Rick’s background in both commercial and residential real estate marketing, coupled with his personal experience in real estate investment and home renovation empowers Rick’s clients with creative, unique and practical solutions when preparing and marketing their homes for sale.
Having managed nearly 500 employees as a Nordstrom store manager, Suzanne’s background in leadership, problem-solving & customer service provides for a very unique skill set in addressing the challenges often faced during a modern real estate transaction. Suzanne strives to reflect the Nordstrom customer service pledge within her real estate practice.
© Compass 2019 ¦ All Rights Reserved by Compass ¦ Made in NYC
Compass is a licensed real estate broker and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only. Information is compiled from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, condition, sale, or withdrawal without notice. No statement is made as to the accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footages are approximate. This is not intended to solicit property already listed. Nothing herein shall be construed as legal, accounting or other professional advice outside the realm of real estate brokerage. All Coming Soon listings in NYC are simultaneously syndicated to the REBNY RLS. Compass makes no representation or guarantee that Coming Soons are available in your region, or that its use will result in the benefits described herein.